Sunday, November 9, 2008

Parker


Today my nephew Parker turns 1 year old! Last year at this time I was in Utah when my brother Jason called my parents so tell them that Courtney would be having Parker that evening. Mom and I decided that we weren't doing anything else, so why not drive down to Las Vegas to see the new little one. Thirty minutes after the call we were on the road to Vegas. That was such a fun little road trip!!

I haven't seen little Parker and his family since the 4th of July, and cannot wait until I see them at Christmas time! It's a bummer to live far away from family, but it is a great feeling knowing that you will get to see them all together soon. Oh, the anticipation!! :)

1 comment:

Tai said...

I am so glad you posted a comment on my blog! I am probably really nerdy but I am always scared to leave comments on blogs because I am afraid that people don't remember who I am!! It has been fun looking at your blog too!! YOur little nephew is way cute!!