My lunch hour plans were pretty packed. They consisted of an express manicure, a trip to the pharmacy, a quick deposit at the bank and take away from the great new Greek place around the corner. It just so happens that I didn't get past the first errand. It was a very unproductive lunch hour and I blame it all on Ellen DeGeneres.

Ellen's talkshow was playing on the television at the nail salon when I arrived and I was quickly sucked into it. I was so engrossed in her show that I subconciously convinced myself that I had better let my nails dry a little longer. Next thing I know, I have been sitting in front of the nail dryer for 30 minutes! So much for an express manicure...my lunch hour is nearly over!
Due to the jobs I've had over the years I have never had the opportunity to watch daytime television during the week. If Ellen is this great, are there other shows that I am missing out on? I might have to take up a life of leisure so that I can explore this further...or else dump school and get a night job. :)


1 comment:
When I was unemployed for those few weeks, I discovered shows I never knew existed. It is amazing all the things people do while you are at your day job. :) lol You are so funny.
Post a Comment