Saturday, September 6, 2008

A silent cry for help

Rob thinks that he is so funny! He is always saying that he wants to contribute to our blog too, so this afternoon I passed him the laptop and asked him to type up his contribution. This is what he passed back to me, smirking the whole time. Oh, and the title is his idea too. I told him that I was going to post it and I don't think he believes me. Well, here you go...straight from the mouth of Rob. For those of you that don't know him, it might not be so funny. :)
.
Today, I am so scared. I have not cleaned up the house like Janalyn asked me to. She told me if it was not clean when she got home she would not be happy, which means she will go to her not happy place. If I do not post anything tomorrow please, please pray for me. Thanks, I got to go now.
-Rob

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks Rob, I needed a little laugh.You guys are so great!I don't know what it is about you boys Tyler says the same thing about me sometimes. Just keep it cleaned and you'll be fine:)

Sodermoto said...

ROB!

Hang in there man, stay strong and watch your back. you can, no you will make it though this!

Travis