Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Midnight Sun


I would first like to apologize to all of those that I judged (only slightly) when they told me they were addicted to the Twilight Sage. Vampires, come on!?! :) Thanks to all of the peer pressure, and Molly for lending me all of the books, I now am too a follower. I am almost finished with Breaking Dawn. I have about a fifth left, but I am not finding it very interesting. Maybe it's just the deep denial I am feeling about the series ending...I just don't want to admit it's over?? Yesterday I stumbled onto the greatest thing ever...Midnight Sun. It's supposed to be Twilight told by Edward's point of view instead of Bella's. Stephanie Meyers has 12 chapters of it published on her website. Apparently it is a partial draft that was leaked and posted all over the internet. Due to the breach she is unsure of if she will finish the book or not...I hope she does! I have spent more time than I care to admit reading it at work. It is great to see Twilight through Edward's eyes. Any Twilight fan has got to read this. You can legally read it here for FREE. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Sodermoto said...

It is a good series, huh? Oh and thanks for judging me! lol I knew you weren't really into it when I first said that I was reading it. That is ok.... I forgive ya! I am going to start sending you twilight flair on facebook! lol

James and Erin Joseph said...

Currently reading Midnight Sun (okay and Breaking Dawn - again) too! I'm thinking Midnight Sun might just be better than Twilight, hope she finishes it...

Amy said...

I'm almost done with Breaking Dawn right now too. There's a part towards the end that totally lost my attention. It just got boring. But I've pushed passed that and it seems to be picking up again. Hang in there!