Friday, January 14, 2011

One a day

I gotta say, I received some pretty amazing gifts this past Christmas, but one really outshone the rest. Oh, and this gift happens to be the one I bought to give to myself.
Yes, to me and from me. It was a line a day journal that spans 5 years.
I am not sure which idea I like more: having enough room to only write a sentence or two or that all these entries will span five years and still be so compact.
I've never been good at journaling (this blog is a prime example of that!) and I hope that with the bar set so low here I can keep up with this. I'm at 100% so far, haven't missed a day...yet.

2 comments:

Sodermoto said...

That is a great idea and one day will be a great read! :)

Grand Pooba said...

Seriously a great idea, I kinda want one now!