We're on a hunt. A house hunt.We've decided that where we are at now is just too small and we are in desperate need for some more space. Our own wings, perhaps??
After being on the hunt for months, we still haven't laid eyes on our next home. We are so stuck in 'the now' that it's hard to make choices based on what will be important in the coming years...is this home in a good school district...are there parks nearby...etc, etc, etc. We've found two homes that we both just love, but don't like the neighborhoods (Snoqualmie and Woodinville...eek, I know!!) and we know what neighborhood we like (Issaquah Highlands), but can't find any great homes there. Keep your fingers crossed for us that something absolutely adorable will come on the market soon...


4 comments:
Good luck on the house hunt. It's a big decision but it's so fun to find a house you love!
I mean this in the nicest way, but you better not move to Woodinville! When you are meant to find a great home, it will show up! :)
There you go with those crazy names again! I couldn't imagine having to write that for my return address!
Good luck!!! Take your time and get what you really want. We took forever to find our house. I felt like we were never going to find the right one for us but we did and you will to
Post a Comment