Monday, September 14, 2009

Breakfast & Bowling

I am just a week late in posting...not too bad, right?

Labor Day morning we all slept in a bit and then headed to Doug & Emmy's for breakfast and found out that they are closing down next month along with Sills. Those two places bring back memories of many a mornings I should have been at school, but was fillin' up there instead.




That evening we headed over to Spare Time in Syracuse for a night of bowling. I am hit and miss when it comes to bowling, but I actually scored over a 100 this time and Rob wasn't there to see it...so of course, I had to take a picture to prove it!


The trip was tons of fun, but went by way too quickly...as usual. A bunch of us are meeting up in Vegas next week, so there's more fun to be had shortly. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you swung by to see us you are such a sweetheart.

Sodermoto said...

Your mom and dad are so freaking cute! Your brothers are seriously so grown up! I still picture them playing football in your driveway. Wow we are old! :)

Grand Pooba said...

102? Really? It had to be with the help of photo shop...


...just wondering, what is your cherry saying in your profile pic?