Monday, May 18, 2009

Peanuts & Cracker Jacks

Saturday we attended a friends birthday celebration hosted at the Terrace Club at Safeco Field. The Mariner's played the Boston Red Sox...and lost, but it was still a great game to watch! While I think that watching baseball on television is the slowest sport ever (well, next to golf!), baseball games are my absolute favorite to attend! The energy of the crowd and the environment as a whole is so fun!
An old Seattle favorite is back in town...Ken Griffey Jr. up at bat. There were so many Red Sox fans in attendance. It was funny to watch the groups of fans cheer on their teams and taunt each other.

Rob even made sure that we had our Cracker Jacks to make the experience authentic. While I don't care so much about the Mariner's, the games are sure fun to go to! We were given tickets to go again this Thursday, but sadly I have an exam that I cannot get out of...bummer!

1 comment:

Sodermoto said...

I can't wait to be up around that again. I love going to the games too because I love to people watch more than the sporting event. :)