Friday night we dinned on crab legs with our favorite out of town couple at our favorite seafood spot and then wandered around Bell Square. It was good to chat with each other and do some good ol' reminiscing. It's even better when it's done over some Red Mango!
Saturday didn't really get started until late afternoon at our house. We went and saw Defiance at Southcenter (good, but not as good as I thought it would be), and I picked up a couple fun, cheap jewelry finds at Forever 21 (don't judge me!). A stop at Target on the way home and we called it a night.
Sunday involved a whole lot of TV...Rob downstairs, me upstairs. I started re-watching season one of Grey's Anatomy while I am assuming that Rob watched football...I was too into my stuff to confirm. But now I am fully convinced that I want to go to med school and be a surgical intern. Reality will set in soon and I will realize that it's just the silly TV show fanatic inside me. I am such a goober.
Saturday didn't really get started until late afternoon at our house. We went and saw Defiance at Southcenter (good, but not as good as I thought it would be), and I picked up a couple fun, cheap jewelry finds at Forever 21 (don't judge me!). A stop at Target on the way home and we called it a night.
Sunday involved a whole lot of TV...Rob downstairs, me upstairs. I started re-watching season one of Grey's Anatomy while I am assuming that Rob watched football...I was too into my stuff to confirm. But now I am fully convinced that I want to go to med school and be a surgical intern. Reality will set in soon and I will realize that it's just the silly TV show fanatic inside me. I am such a goober.


3 comments:
You would be a great surgical intern. :) I think you should totally do it.
Thanks for introducing us to the great Crab Pot. It was really delish. And the Red Mango was the topper of the night! Thanks guys for a great time. (Sorry we pooped out on the movie.) :)
I really feel that you need to start writing again. Reading your blog was something that I looked forward to everyday...but you you aren't writing any more. And now because of that my days are long. Oh how I miss your humor and stories! Please, PLease, PLEase, PLEAse, PLEASe, PLEASE write again. Love you!!
Post a Comment