I just purchased an airline ticket to Utah tomorrow to see my family and I am so excited. I haven't been back since April. I have two cute nieces there that I just don't get to see enough, and of course the rest of my family, as well. We are all heading camping so I will definitely have some cute pictures to post when I return.
I am sad that Rob won't be going with me. While I was at work I tried to call him to see if he wanted to come but he was in a meeting and didn't answer, so I just bought a ticket for me - see...impulsive! I don't know why, but I just couldn't wait a few hours to hear back from him. Since he isn't really into camping I figured that he wouldn't want to go anyways. He also just started a LSAT prep course and would have to miss it if he came to Utah. I baked him a cake to make it up to him...not sure if that clears me or not...we'll see. Rob gets along great with my family and really likes to play with my nieces. In fact, he is usually the one that initiates the trips down to Utah, not me. Only he doesn't call it Utah, he calls it The Tah. I think he's funny! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment