Sunday, June 29, 2008

Chase



My little, big brother Chase. For several years now he has towered over me, but he is still my little brother. He keeps saying that he wants to come up and visit us, but nothing yet. Come see us Chase...we miss you! Today he turns twenty years old...twenty! I cannot believe that he is that old. It is so strange to thing of him as a man becasue I have such vivid memories of him as a toddler, and now he is a grown up...wow! He is such a loving, caring person with an amazing heart and I am so blessed to have him in my life. It would just be better if I could see him more often (hint, hint Chase...come see us). Happy Birthday little brother!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

He can have his good moments, huh. This is a good picture of the both of you.